Sunday, February 14, 2010

Two Valentines Swaps I was in

Wow have I received some beautiful Valentines Cards from two different swaps I was in this month.

The first card was made by Andrea from the group I'm in at "Scrappers Delight" .

This card is beautiful.

This next card is from Rhonda from our Forum's Valentine Swap.

It is a popup card. I adore it. I am going to talk her into giving a lesson on how to make it at our big online crop we are going to be having at the Forum coming shortly!!

Take a looky at this.. Here it is closed.

You pull the tab and open it up and it sits upright..

The image Rhonda used is one of our Digital Stamps from the Shop. Isn't this the cutest card..

If anyone has joined our Forum and has not been given access as yet it is because I have many many bots trying to get in and I can't figure the real from the fake.. If you would like access and have registered please send me an email to robyn@robynsfetish.com and I will activate your account. I'm sorry for the long wait but until I can get some more types of security this problem of bots trying to get in is bothersome. Everyone that is into paper crafting is welcome to join.

Right now we have an ATC swap going and members are signing up for that. Each monday we have a scrapbook sketch contest and a card sketch contest. The winners each week will be put in a hat.. well not the person, their name.. ROFL!! and at the end of the month one lucky person will win a prize sent to their home during the next month!!

We also have our Gallery Contest each month.. Join our Gallery once your in the Forum and upload all your wonderful creations. They do not have to be only Robyn's Fetish images. Anything goes and any creation may be posted. One lucky person will be chosen at the end of each month to win a prize that is sent to their home during the next month... wooo hooo!!

The forum is for all types of Paper Crafting so if your into scrapbooking, Card making, ATC or any other kind of paper crafting you are welcome to join. I hope to see you their!!

Tomorrow be watching for another Freebie from us. Our Marvelous Monday Digital Sticker Freebie!! It's a real cutie patootie!!!

Big Hugs all
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.