Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.. For those of you that followed me from the old blog I'm so glad you are here and for my new readers Welcome to the world of Robyn's Fetish.. My shoppe robynsfetish.com/shop is where I sell Digital Stamps, Stickers n more!!! We also have our Challenge Blog where you can join in our challenges and win Digital Stamp Images.. Check it out..

Every Wednesday we have Wacky Wednesday Freebies.. Come and grab a digital stamp freebie.. You can use it while doing one of our challenges..

Coming soon some new releases and a blog hop!! wooo hooo.. so be ready for some fun fun fun at Robyn's Fetish... and yes I am addicted to papercrafting and of course paper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.