Saturday, November 14, 2009

Some New Paint Shop Pro Siggy Tags

I'm getting heavy into doing siggy tags again, joined a new Forum run by an old friend of mine by the name of Beaches.. I love to stay busy so besides all my papercrafting I'm tagging too.. Here are a few I have done in the last couple of days...


In This one I created snow to fall, but it's not showing.. I don't know why blogger doesn't show any animations.. booooo on blogger...

and in this one the fairy is sprinkling fairy dust all over, that doesn't show either... grrrrrrr

Don't you just love this image. I fell in Love with this artist.. It was the first I had heard of him/her not sure what gender as the website was oriental.. but it was a free image for a change!
Thanks all for looking at my paint shop pro signature tags.. They are so much fun to do.. I have been tagging now for over 8 years and have taught basic psp at one time in my own forum... nowadays I have a little bit of time in the wee hours to do some tuts or use a freebie scrap kit to put together a tag... it is relaxing and fun to do..

now back to stamping and paper crafts. The forum has some great challenges going now, if your a member don't forget to introduce yourselves so we can get to know you better, if you want to join please go to http://www.robynsfetish.com/forum and register .. I will activate you account asap.. then have some fun.. Join us in the general chat area, do a few challenges and win some robyns fetish digital stamps.. There is an atc swap just started and a card and gift swap.. Donna has a great sketch challenge going for you scrappers... if you don't see something you want I have a suggestion box just tell me and I will add it to the forum.. this is our home on the net so join, kick back and relax and have some fun, fun, fun!!

Don't forget our Challenge Blog has some great challenges where again you can win some digital stamps from Robyns Fetish shop.

Hope you had some fun on the blog hop and remember I have some new releases out check them out. The big sale is still going on at the shop.. 22% off everything !!! wooo hooo..

Big Hugs All
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.