Sunday, February 10, 2013

Long time no see

Wow I didn't realize it's been so long since I did a blog post.  This month is flying by!! A lot has happened in the past few weeks. Duh Hubby has come home. I let him come home with a lot of conditions. One being of coarse that there are no using of drugs.. The other is he has to go to out patient treatment... He went into rehab for a month.. Another is No Lying, manipulating, stealing of my pain pills.. The list goes on and on..

How is it going you ask? Not so good at times.. We both have major resentments at each other and it's showing.. I'm screaming and yelling and he is snapping at me.  Will we make it? I'm not so sure. We need some counseling that's for sure! I'm going to check into that this week.. The sooner the better I think. I missed him while he was gone but I kind of liked my solitude and how quiet the house was without another person in it. Maybe I would have gone nutso if more time had passed by.. I'm not so sure. 

We have an Arch Swap each month over at OWSE and this month the theme was our favorite Song Title or words to a song.. I did a watercolor background to see where it would take me..  I found myself die cutting a house and then stamping the two birds and butterflies... and wouldn't you know it I picked a song by Ozzie Osborne , "Mama I'm coming Home"  . Now does that have any message in it? LOL


The house was created Serendipity Style

meaning I did a background using designer paper, paint and some stamps, and inks

then cut out the house. 

I love doing this technique..

Oh and wouldn't you know it my Computer crashed and so did my external hardrive!!

I ended up having to buy a new laptop..

The price was fabulous thank God as I really didn't have the money to buy one at this time.

I'm so upset about my external hard drive going... I had like 13 years of work on it!

Duh Hubby is trying to retrieve the information off of it using this program that does that with
crashed drives.. Keep your fingers crossed he is able to do it.

It depends on if it's a software crash or the drive itself..

We will find out! LOL

Hey!! Thanks for stopping by..

Robyn

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is good luck and I will be sending positive energy your way.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, i wish you all the best and take care of yourself, watch your own boundries!!
    So good to see you still can make beautiful art!

    Blessings, Wanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.