Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Nutter Collage

I love doing Collage work lately... I started off with a blank canvas and added pink tissue paper to the whole thing then went to town. I tried out this new medium I just bought, it's  by Liquitex called Coarse Texture Gel.. It's in their "Basics" line if you go looking for it.  How fun this is to use.. It's like coarse sand and I mixed it with some Titan Buff Acrylics randomly all over the piece. I know I'm a texture junkie!! LOL   I cut up some corrugated cardboard. On one small piece I glued designer paper on it and then with a craft knife I cut a rectangle out.. You now see peeking out all those wonderful grooves. I painted this and added the word "Think" to it... I did add pieces of material to this piece also but it's about 4 layers down. LOL  My last layer had my funny Alice in Wonderland Collage image and a piece of burlap. I'm sooo into burlap now too. LOL


I had a ball creating this.

Hey!! Thanks for looking..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.