Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fly

Over at Mystele's "Little Glimpses Studio" she has challenges each month.  Last month I won and Mystele sent me a wonderful package full of different this's and that's.... She put in the package some yummy Simplicity Pattern paper... I just had to use this wonderful paper..It was calling my name.. LOL

So on one of the July Challenges over at Little Glimpses studio the challenge was to use the word "Fly".... After creating this portrait I thought now how does the word "Fly" go with this gal. She just looked so whistful and kind of sad and longing.... I knew right away I wanted to use some of the Lyrics from the Tune "Over the Rainbow"....... with the word Fly in it!! LOL  so dats what I did... I collaged the spread using the yummy pattern paper, brayered, stamped, oil pasteled and painted.. oh yeah and sprayed some wonderful dylusions ink..

And this is what I came up with... My lousy camera does it no justice once again. I even changed the contrast on it to try to show some of the shading I've been working so hard on to learn. Well I guess you see some of it.. duh and duh again! LOL  She looks way too light... boy I hate my camera!!  sure it's the user right? probably..LOL


so anywho Thanks for Stopping by!!

Robyninski the 927th.



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.