Monday, December 5, 2011

12 Days of Christmas





Tim Holtz is once again doing his 12 days of Christmas on his blog. I have done day 4 and 5.. I'm waiting for some dies I ordered to do the other days.

This is day 5 where we worked with his reflections stamp and alcohol inks


I used his Tree Die and the snow writer with some Diamond Dust for glitter on the tree

I also went around the edges with red stickles.

It needs something more don't you think?

Here is day 4


I used my Cricut to make the snowman . The Cartridge I used is called
Christmas Cheer.

There is glitter embossing powder on his scarf.


These are going on my Tree this year.

Hey!! Thanks for looking


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I need to watch his today ... I want to do them, but never do. BUT I never thought about using them on my tree! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they came out adorable Robyn! I couldn't get that resist technique to work for me at all. I tried several times too. That was great you got it down! (I do hope you'll tell me the trick to it! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.