Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Second Shutter Card I Created

This is my second time creating a shutter card. I just adore them.. This time though I had my new Martha Stewart Scoring Tablet. I was going to buy the Score Pal . Was actually online to pay for it at the Rubber Stamp Show when this lady looked at what I was buying and just wouldn't let me buy it. She took my arm and walked me over to another booth and told me to buy the Martha Stewart one. Duh! It was only $19.00 where the Score Pal was about $38.00.. Did I do the right thing? I don't know. Most have the Score Pal.. If you guys could comment on this I surely would like to know which one is easier to use.. The Martha Stewart Scoring Tablet has 1/8 inch increments on it and that lady that steered me over to buy it said the Score Pal did not.. Well I don't know what I'm doing so it didn't matter to me but it was sooooo important to her I bought the darn thing!! ROFL  Please leave a comment and tell me if I did the right thing. Duh and duh again! LOL

Back to my shutter card. I used the Basic Grey June Bug Paper on it. I adore Basic Grey! Here the card is almost closed.



Here is a view with it opened.


I think I'll send it to my Sister. She is my biggest fan. LOL

We are having a lot of challenges over at the new Ning Network I did it Creations!! We have a Card Swap going, an ATC Swap, Card Creations group and Scrapping Groups going on.. Jeanette created a Buy, Sell and Trade group. Can't wait to see what's up for sale! LOL I have our food money to spend. Shhhhhh.. so I like a lot of Macaroni and Cheese! LOL

Our Grand Opening party starts the 26th. of March and goes to the 28th. that Sunday.. We have a whole bunch of Contests, Challenges and Lessons Planned for the event. Head on over their and join us! We'd Love to have you.


Big Hugs All
Robyn

3 comments:

  1. very cute card, a lot of beautiful details

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I've got the Scor Pal which I love. The MS board is hard to get here in the UK, so I don't know what it's like. The only bad thing I've heard about it is that the scoring tool is very flimsy. Apart from that, i think it has really good reviews.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.