Saturday, March 13, 2010

Closing the Shop

With much regret I must close down the shop Robyn's Fetish. I'm quite despondent over the situation. I can't go into the reasons why but just wanted to let everyone know it is now closed.

I invite everyone of my readers to join me on my new Ning Network " I did it Creations" it is a Paper Crafting Community.. I want to thank from the bottom of my heart my Design Team Coordinator and good friend Meredith for all she has done and stuck by me through thick and thin. Our Fabulous Design Team and all my wonderful readers. The Challenge blog will be dormant for awhile but this blog will continue.

Life happens and I usually can roll with the punches. Who know there may be a time we reopen with new images and a new line of stamps and stickers and more!  But for now I am going to be concentrating on our new community.


I invite everyone to join us there - http://www.ididitcreation.ning.com  We already have many challenges going on, card swaps, atc swaps and a lot more!

March 24th is our Grand Opening Party, I have some wonderful Digi Shops that will be sponsoring our many events!

I can't tell you all how sad I am but in retrospect I think of how many friends I have made in the community the last two years and how wonderful all the crafting people are.. I have learned so much and have been so inspired by everyone's talent. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart..

Big Hugs all
Robyn






Thank you all for your 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.