Sunday, November 11, 2012

Scrapping Again

Last night a good friend of mine came over and she wanted to scrap her new grandbaby. I haven't scrapped in like forever. So busy doing mixed media pieces, Art Journaling and my gals. Well we pulled out this fantastic Fall paper from Bo Bunny and got to work over a bottle of wine. We had soooo much fun! She doesn't usually have time to do any artwork of any kind as she works a lot. But she was an art major in College. It sure shows. Everytime she does come over she creates something fabulous! Whether it's a card or now a scrapbook layout. She had not done a Layout in years and years and forgot how much fun it was. 

We put on some classical music, drank some wine and ate these wonderful black forest with cream cheese topping cupcakes.What more could a gal want! LOL


I was doing okay with mine until my legs started to hurt real bad. Even though I'm back in the wheelchair my legs are giving me fits. but anyways this is what I came up with. I only have a few more layouts to do of my Nephews Wedding and I can ship it out to them for Christmas.


As an afterthought I added the painted circles and some rubons. Just have to do mixed media anymore! LOL

I'm joining Create Every Day.

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful with wonderful color choices. I love the real with the oranges. I would not have thought of it, but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.