Monday, July 25, 2011

Rock Candy Stickles and it's Grungy Monday again





Another Monday has come around and this week over at Linda's Studio L3 we are using Rock Candy Stickles and/or Rock Candy Crackle Paint. I created this tag using Timmy's Distress Inks to begin with and then stamped my image.. I then created a mask and put it over the image and proceeded to stamp the script stamp down the tag.. Time to emboss the edges. I took the Tim Holtz Embossing Ink and ran it down the edges and used Peeled Paint Distress Embossing Powder.. Heated it up and I have this cool grungy border.. I put the mask back on and used the Rock Candy Stickles all over the tag except the image. Stamped the saying on a small tag and cut it up in pieces. I put some Rock Candy Crackle Paint on the pieces but you can not see it at all.. boooo! Then adhered it to my tag with pop dots. Of coarse last came some fibers. Oh yeah I can't forget I created the tiny flower I put in her hair.. and that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! LOL This was a really quick and fun tag to make.. If you want to know more about rock candy stickles and rock candy crackle paint clicky here..




Once again my camera sucks.. The tag is actually green using shabby shutters distress with a touch of Scattered Straw and Weathered wood.. anyone want to buy this gal a new camera??? ROFL!!

Hey! Thanks for Looking!

11 comments:

  1. very pretty Robyn! love the flower in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tag Robyn! Love the texture and your use of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag with a great vintage feel. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp, and I'm going to CASE your tag very soon! It's delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous tag. I love the stand up words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely, even with different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun tag! Love the way you've popped the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this, Robyn! What a beautiful tag and a wonderful sentiment! The magery is great-- that stamp ROCKS!-- and the little flower is lovely! As always, you've made Grungy Monday magic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.