Thursday, June 2, 2011

Steampunk Dog



I did a Steampunk Layout around my St. Bernard Hannah.. this LO was so much fun creating..

I layered the DP's which are mostly from Tim Holtz Crowded Attic Paper Stash. The cutout of the leg and crow is from Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper..

I used my new Gears Die and did the Rusted Grunge Technique on them..

The sentiment "My Dog" is from

Crowded Attic Salvage Stickers

The Little Silver Tag says

"You are my Sunshine"
now isn't that special! LOL

I destressed most of the edges with

The Distress ink Walnut Stain

I ended up with adding a gear and spinner to the right hand corner or the picture..

All of these products are available at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium
at Discount Prices.

You must be a member of our Yahoo Group to view the Discounted prices and shop


Hey! Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.