Sunday, March 27, 2011

Layout and ATC Card




I did a Layout yesterday , well in the Wee hours Friday night.. It took me all night to create it.

I embossed the edges, and with my new tool I crumpled the paper.. Created the gears and Hinge on my Cricut.. I distressed the gears and hinge by using Timmy's technique of embossing the grunge paper then inking over it.. I just love Tim's book Compendium of Curiosities. I use it all the time with background techniques. and of coarse we have it for sale at OWSE



and here is this ATC Card I just finished

The Theme is Music


I stamped the music notes stamp

then with distress embossing ink I inked my Scroll work stamp

then poured embossing powder on it

and embossed

then inked the edges with Vintage Photo and Black Soot

voila! one ATC card

ohhh yeah I put multi medium matt finish all over it..

and now Voila one ATC Card. LOL


Hey!! thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.