Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crafting with OWSE








We have a new Blog for the I DID IT Family of Web Sites.. It's called Crafting with OWSE..

Lucy Chesna a very talented Paper Crafting Artist will be doing Tutorials featuring our products from Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium (OWSE) .. Head on over their and read all about Lucy.. She will be posting her first Tutorial today I belive. what do I know I'm only one of the bosses!! ROFL woohooo I'm so excited!! I've been sending her some really neat products she is going to be showcasing that you can buy from OWSE.. Always at Discounted Prices!!

and now to our regular scheduled program

I created an ATC Card for a Yahoo Group I'm in

it is also for our newsest challenge at



The theme to the Challenge is Hair

We are to create an ATC or Tag with that theme in mind

This is what I created





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.