Thursday, December 3, 2009

Three ATC's made with Robyn's Fetish Images

I'm in an ATC swap for christmas and what better then to use some of our digital stamp images from Robyns Fetish Shop.

Here are the three I made -






The Mouse and the Snowman in the stocking are some new releases coming out very soon!! I just had to use them. lol and of coarse Rudolph with his sleigh is in inventory now!!

First thing I had to do was resize them for use with ATC sizes which is 3 1/2 by 2 1/2.. You can do this with either your Paint Program or even right on your printer..

I used on the house mouse white frost stickles on the trim of the hat and coat. On the snowman I used "Sparklensprinkle" glitter and of coarse on Rudplph I trimmed the edges with silver stickles. The Background on Rudolph was done by using Tim Holtz's distressed ink. I spread a little bit of both colors onto my working mat and then spritzed with a little water until some droplets formed then took my blank card and rubbed it across the ink being sure not to blend the two together. It's quite a fun and easy technique that I love to use as you never know how they will come out.. All my coloring is done using Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol or if you can not find gamsol itself any Odorless Mineral Spirits will do.. I usually buy mine at Hobby Lobby in the art department.

Be watching soon for our new releases, I have some real cutie patooties coming up...

Thanks for looking

Big Hugs
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.