Friday, April 13, 2012

Some Art Journaling

I've been doing some art journaling and loving it.. It really helps me get out of this depression I seem to be in.
If only for a little bit. I tell ya Art is good for the soul, that's for sure!

Here are two spreads I just completed.



so you ask how did I get all those circles in the first spread?

well

take an empty toilet paper roll and apply some paint to it.

Stamp as if it was a regular stamp

and Voila you have your pattern!!

LOL

Thanks for stopping by..


3 comments:

  1. Hey Robyn Like your art pages. I like to see if I can tell what you used for texture and background like your circles and bubble wrap. Blessings Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. your art journaling is amazing ! so inspiring !
    I am coming from S&T Sat.
    greetings from france

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.