Wednesday, March 28, 2012

where have I been?

I have been laid up with a bad leg and knee. I walk now with a walker or cane because the pain is so bad. It let up a little bit yesterday and I just had to get off the couch and try to create something. I started out with the Journal Background using Tulip Fabric Sprays and then I finished off this Gal that I had started before my leg went bum. LOL

what's wrong with my leg you ask? After this horrible MRI I took I found it it's the sciatica nerve and some water on the knee. I have to see a surgeon. so it's more waiting for me. I did get to my studio yesterday to create this piece so maybe just maybe I can keep doing some work. it's so hard to hobble around in my studio as it's small and very messy.and after about an hour into it the pain gets to where I can't stand it. but anywho enough whining here is what I finished up yesterday.


Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Robyn, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your leg. I hope you're able to get some relief for is soon.
    Your page is beautiful. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.