Saturday, October 6, 2012

Robyn's Fetish Design Team

We have a Brand New Design Team over at Robyn's Fetish... Some of the Gals that were on it have stayed with us and we have some new gals too.  Susan Paulson heads up the team and I tell ya if it wasn't for her great work I could never handle it all!  She is the Best DT Coordinator on the net!! Susan practically runs the whole show for me and I appreciate her soooo much!  

We have some new Fall Digital Stamps that will be revealed very soon on this very special Blog Hop Susan is coordinating.

Head on over to the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to meet the Design Team. Then be watching for this Blog Hop. Susan will be announcing it real soon..
 Win some of my new Digital Stamps!! 

Wooohooo!!

Here is a sneak peak of one of them


Wouldn't this Digi Stamp make up to a wonderful Card.

You also could use it in an Art Journal Spread.

Just Print and color and add it to your Spread.

Did you know that all of my Inventory of Stamps
and Digital Paper is on Sale until the end of October
Get 35% off!!

Head on over to the Shop and get yourself
some Digital Stamps.

Hey!! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn.
    Thank you for the opportunity to work with your team! Your blog is a pleasure to scroll through!!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.