Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just Scrapn Around

I went to a crop Friday night and had so much fun! It's just so good to be back in Indianapolis and be able to go to my favorite scrap store and be with freinds. The store "A little bit More" is run by Susie and Shirley Moore who live in Moorsevile.. really really! lol We all had a really good time. Naturally I only got one page done. I'm such a slow scrapper.. LOL ..

I scrapped my new Grand Nephew, John Kenyon Stephens. Such a big name for a tiny tiny little boy but I guess he will grow into it. LOL

Here is what I did.. The colors didn't come out to well when taking the pic. looks a little washed out on here but much better in person. I really want to get a sewing machine real soon as every time I create something lately I see where stitching can be used..


Isn't he a Darling. I snagged 30 photos from my Nieces Facebook and had them developed so I guess I'm going to be busy at the crops scrapping him. LOL shhhhh, it's a surprise for her. Going to make her an album... don't tell. LOL

Thanks all for looking..

Big Hugs
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.